Favorite Halloween-time song..
Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy, come home
I'm so cold - Let me in your window
Kate Bush dances I can now perform (to quite a poor standard): a list
- wuthering heights (OBVIOUSLY)
- them heavy people (this is the most fun one)
- suspended in gaffa (no wait, this one is the most fun)
- dont push your foot on the heartbreak (the most embarrassing one tbh)
- hammer horror (difficult without a partner but manageable)
- rubberband girl (again, difficult but I try)
- coffee homeground (invented my own)
- wow (this mainly involves spinning around but still)
- the man with the child in his eyes (you just sit on the ground)
- BABOOSHKA (the sexiest one)
Oh babe you’re living my (secret) dream…. to be able to do all of those, especially by memory!
Wait whatshouldwecallme just used a kate bush gif? ah shit I’m in a dream again
also cuz I can relate
December is magic again
There’s a man behind those eyes.
I catch him when I’m bending.
Ooh, how he frightens me
When they whisper privately…
Kate in Wuthering Heights (1978)
happy birthday kate!